Click for me :D

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sign of new year is coming

Haha, A simple Sunday.
Today, I promised Mel Dearie to go shop for new shorts for him :) as new year clothes.
Is a new year , I also want to go shop for things on my new year list :D .
Shoes, Dress, Belts, Makeup stuffs. I WANT TO HAVE IT :D

Yupp, went shopping with him .
We went to the cheap cheap store , ( I STILL FIND BOYS' STUFFS DAMN EX ._. !)
Then, we go see the shorts, at the mean time, they do sell formal attire like polo shirt and collar shirts.
In the end, we bought 2 shorts, after many tries on shorts.
One thing I realised, HE REALLY DON'T SUIT CHECKERS CLOTHINGS. :P .
So, in the end, 2 shorts & one shirt.

After shopping, went eating.
Me ate Hokkien Mee , AGAIN. Yupp :D
He will be going to school this coming Monday morning to get so,e good news. :D
So. therefore. he need to have his hair cut , he don't like his hair too. So, he cut his hair. :D
I do not like the people there. :(
They chased me out, but that is understandable. But the customers there, -'-
I am helping her to hold the door , did not have the idea to go in also. Then. she scold me to use another door, -.- .
Finally, I get to know what does 好心没好报 means.Sickening.

Coincidently , we saw JQ and Acey .
Neeed to bring Mel home to wash his hair first.
Thought that I will be meeting Maurice just now, but in the end. He did not make it. So, we went to arcade to play for awhile.
I am so tired. :(
JQ and Mel sent me to the bus stop. Sweet uhh , I know :D

 WA, I feel so de-motivated to even beat his record at temple run :( , he is a pro in everything.
Idiot him, 
His new hairstyle photos :D ,