Click for me :D

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2nd Day of School

Is the second day of school .
I slept late last night , but managed to wake up at the time that I want :) .
So , woke up and prepare my bag and all those. It is early in the morning , So I want to wash my hair with cold water . Cooling morning alright .

Homeworks on the first day , all has been going well, I managed to finish all I need to do & passed them up at the. Correct timing :) .

Today , currently at councilling room . Doing maths , today was the first maths lessons , Mr Lee started to teach where we stop last year , BEARING . It is not that hard , it just stun me for the first time . :( , but subsequently , I know how to do most of the questions le ^^

Social Studies , my class get a very nice teacher , a teacher that can teach ss very well . I like !!! :D
I did not fall asleep , as SS is my first 3 periods . XD

For the last 3 period which is my English , Main point is that I am being caught by Miss Teo about my damn obvious love bite -.- . Being scolded and being nagged at . Although she is my favourite teacher .
I have learn my lesson , I will not be having love bites ever again !!!!

I am starting to drop in F&N :(
Need to catch up le :(

Choir from 4.30pm to 7pm :(
It is fun today , a new year , A new situation , it seems like everything in choir changed :) .
Ihave more friends in choir & I tend to enjoy choir more & I get an opptunity to be choose to go for mtdc choir ! , I am honoured alright :D , They say if there are audition , they will inform me :) , My friends/Juniors say they might choose me :D .
The rehearsal will be at every sat .
Wondering what to do ! , because I want to accompany mel more !!! :)
I need to ask him :) !
Our choir changed the day to FRIDAY AGAIN !!! , NO !!!!!!

Mel have a hard time teaching the idiot girlfriend he has :) .
He nearly go crazy .
I am totally weak at graphs stuffs . I just hope that everything he teach , I can do using his teachings :) , I dont want to disappoint him at all. I want to do my best !!!
I want to do well in my studies ! :D, so that his effort will not go to a waste :) .

TOMORROW !!!!
I CANT WAIT ! , Will be going to Ngee Ann poly open house with Melvin , so I can make my aims and goals more stablised hahaha :)
I have a Melvin to help me :) , My sweetest darling ;♥
Will be going to SP tooo :) , If I can finish everything in a day for this year :D