Click for me :D

Sunday, January 8, 2012

At the same day

Finally, Poly open houses have ended officially .
It is only until yesterday :D

Take bus 74 home.
Rina followed us and the bus will stop at her house.
Get on the bus , and go to the top , Riana cant get to sit with us, so she sit 2 seats behind us.
Melvin keep playing , pressing my thighs , I was like wondering nothing will happen if you keep pressing it , then he start to press even harder , that will make my jump up . 0.0
He dont allow me to do that to him  !! HOW CAN LIKE THAT !!!!!!!! 
Throughout the whole bus trip , we are doing that all the way .

Wondering what to eat for dinner,
We have take5 in the end . Curry Chicken Rice.
Very strange , they have the curry but do not have the bread and noodles .
Me and Melvin were the last 2 ! . LUCKY ! :D

Brought to Mel's house to eat .
Bryan have new board games to play . Bingo , Snakes & Ladders , some card games , & checkers/tictactoe .  (All in Spongebob form !! )

Triple T , I will lose to Melvin , He always have ways to either win or draw the whole game.
As for checkers, we ended up draw , because we from all to 3 kings each .
Then , he play cheat , move my kings to where he can eat both of it !!! :D . Then , Bryan reward him by kissing his leg and arms. IT SURPRISED ME :D

Then , I teach Bryan how to play one of my iphone game & he gets to improve , but slowly :D .
In the end . he sent me to the bus stop & tell me to get 9 for midyear .
I HAVE 30 POINTS FOR LAST YEAR END YEAR EHHHH ,
9 for midyear this year !!!!  , ARGH , IS MORE THAN HALF . I only aim-ed for half of 30 for midyear, at least he convince me .
I hope I can do it :( , which I must have the confident to do it :D