Click for me :D

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Purely Today

Woke up this early to update my blog. >.<
I do not need to go to school early today . But I want to attend the practical , then go home >.<
The main thing about today's class is the chemistry practical :D .
Today afternooon , Melvin will be going for his first driving lesson . :P
Is his first time, he will be alright, :D

Yeah . After writing this , I went off to wait for my bus , I thought that I am late because the bus came at 20-30 minutes later, Worst scenario is that my phone's 3G suddenly not working :( . Then , everything in my phone suddenly slow down. Especially my internet.
So , I was panicking literally. Cursing the bus/bus-driver.
So, in the end it came at 8.27am , going to 8.30am .
That time, I thought I am really late because I thought my appointment time at 9am. (It is a hour trip) .

When I reached there, it is 9.36am , then I was cursing still . Twitting all the way up .
Self-register on my own at the machine and realised that my appointment time at 10am . I was like. O.O
I am not half an hour late , I am early by half an hour. I was surprised.

So, my number blinked like immediately , I went in , th dentist was like so happy, she still praise me for early. It is a coincidence , COMPLETELY :P

So , this time came back for tightening , also to change new bracket colours ! :D .
I thought it is just tightening , so I did not plan on any colours >.<
The whole process is long again , but exclude the waiting time, the duration is fine.
I changed it from Pink & Yellow (Just top , pink , below yellow) to Bright Red & Pink (alternate) . New Year colour worhh :D

Last time 
NOW :D 
 Yeah , Melvin say the colour combination is not that bad ! :D . YAY !

Yeah , in the end . I went out and wait for bus to go back .
It seems that bus that go back to AMK , is so much faster than the bus that is on the way to NDC.
But did not make it to meet Melvin before he go for his first driving lesson . Meet him after that .

Went and eat together.
I feel so hipppppo , really :( .
Went to Market to eat together, then after that we went back home. I go to Melvin's house.
I miss Bryan ! , that why .
I am more scared when Melvin's biological mum is around >.< 


SO, we play with Bryan .
This time, Melvin damn lazy can . I need to used my last few energy bars left to get him out of the bed and to go down to buy his bread while I go back home .
It crossed my curfew time :( , but is alright .

So, before going home, we are playing hide and seek.
Snakes & Ladders , I have never win once from those 2 Tan Brothers at all :( . How pathetic is this man ~~~
Hide and seek , Melvin MUST act that he do not know where is Bryan is .
But, everything going well except the part of him , laughing from where he hide damn loudly.
Then . he will just automatic-ly come out , then is not fun . >.< ,
Then, when it is time for Bryan to find Melvin , Melvin have more self-control laa , So, he hide in the toilet, Bryan dont dare to go in , for 5 minutes .
I have already told him. Melvin is inside, he is scared of the toilet , I think. He dont dare to go in alone.
Then , I brought him there , and Melvin come out suddenly to scare him. It worked . LOL .
Bryan want to cry like that :) . Then . he restrict the toilet area.
For me and Melvin's part , when he need to search for us.
I am always the one that he took a longer time to find :P
(BRYAN CRY WHEN MELVIN HIT HIM.) , One unpleasant thing happened, Bryan accidentally stepped on Melvin's skin . Melvin shout in pain , then he go hit Bryan . Out of sudden-ness , human reaction.

Then , at the same time, I don't know who to comfort first .
But the tickling process is enjoyable for him today :D
"RAPE" him completely ! :D