Click for me :D

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st Day of school

How is your first day of school .
Finally, I am sec 4 , the feeling is different. I feel that I have more things to learn now. :(
I will be having Chinese O level this year :( . I hope my chinese teacher will be a good one this year, since this is my last year seeing chinese. ._.

Unlucky or lucky day ?
First thing, - I didn't change my seat :D {LUCKY}
Second thing, - PE lesson make my mouth go crazy :( {UNLUCKY}
We played captain-ball . I am being forced to actually. because they ran short of people.
So, when they are passing the ball , the ball go directly to my face , and to my mouth area, Make my ulcer bleed and on the upper lip's dry skin drop off. :(

But lessons were okay . English lesson , I still fall asleep writing :(
I have a huge pencil box :X
I like chem still :) I am in love with it :D
I want to know who is my Chinese teacher. :D , is no longer Yang Jie.
Our social studies will be taught by Anarta. :D
I want to go for the poly open house . I think I will take this social studies period to ask her :D
EXCITED :D /

Went to Mel's place for free tuition.
Because of him , I learn alot of things. One bad thing. He did something that make my cant sleep for one whole night :(
I love him , It has been a long time since I heard that from him :X
He make me feel like doing maths, and learn all the chapters on my own and finally if I am strong at that, I can go for his paper. I am always being mind-fucked by his paper . No fail :(
Let's see what can I do . :D

Finally talked to Eileen :D
She is the top of the class kaykay :D .
But she surprised me by saying that she dont study so often.
She studied at the very last min . 0.0 !!!
Like that , also can get first , my class's standard . Waaa :D .