Click for me :D

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A trip down to his childhood place

Hahaha , as what the titles had said.
We went for a tip down to Melvin's childhood place , which is at 112 Katong, Last time is Katong Mall. :D
He say it had changed alot. Many times more. :D
He say this is the place where he came with his father. He can slack , sleep here if he is tired. After midnight, Melvin's father will bring him to the nearby 肉骨茶。

OLD KATONG MALL
 Then now, it changed to 112 Katong

Before we go to the mall, I have assembly going on.
The assembly is boring, it was about what will be going during learning festival for each level.
Mdm Tong nagg-ed at the same system .

After school, went Burger King with Meryl . Since she want to go there at the first place. :D
Hahah , I love how much we understand each other in this moment.
When he want to order the set from BK . He need to choose his favour of drink.
Hahah, when the cashier list it out, once she say Ice Milo, me and him immediately say Ice Milo >.<
Hahaha , That was a very sweet one :D

We went up and walk around the mall, I want to see the shops, because it looked so grand.
When we went in, we heard a very familiar music, and it appeared to be one of Melvin's dance performance music. That why it is so familiar. :P
Then, we deliberately walked around that area to listen to that song :P
Slowly, we went up to the second level, from afar, we know that there are a timezone there :D

In it, Mel like it because his 3 favourites machines are all put together. (You can see it when you come in). :D
Then, went to play pump, he is surprised because the price is so cheap & it is a new pro2 machine .

He played VVV, Dream to Nightmare, all those so hard songs.
Pro lo , see him play :P .
Try to play & realised that I have already derogate to the level that I only can play level 10 that kind :( .
My skills of able to turn my body all those. Everything is lost :( .
My accuracy too .
But I like the pump machine there is because I can step triples easily. Got one song, I was shocked that I get the triples holding bars, then when I realised that I step wrongly. I missed. :( .
Hahahah , in the end, MELVIN FINALLY PASS CHIMERA. :P .

After everything, went to the toilet. :X
Then, he say he want to go haunting for his childhood 肉骨茶。, depend on his pictorial memory .
But that was 10 years ago, plus, he was in the car all along, so he do not know what is the details .
So, we went down and go searching for it :D

Down the road, the place remind me of my dad's working area :X , because it have the same structure.
Then, we look around. & he shared about what happened around here. He told me that there are 苦,甜,of 肉骨茶. I was surprised on the bitter. :P . Never heard before. Still have Claypot . :D
Further down, we saw awfully chocolate, those food shops :P
One coffee shop that caught my attention was "MELLVIN COFFEE SHOP."
Hahahah , Is supposed to be spelt as MELVIN , I wonder why there is another "L" there. :P
Melvin owns a coffee shop here, I did not know :X
We did not managed to find his favourite. So, we walked back to the grand toastbox at 112 Katong to eat Curry Chicken Rice.
The Curry is damn spicy :( . I was crying laa :(
Melvin seems to be so so thirsty. He drink alot and very fast . :P

Hahaha , when we leave the place, Melvin's nice estimation on what time the shuttle bus come.
& he say is already 6.30pm , told me to rush there, & the bus reached there when he said rush.
Is he lucky or what ? ._.
So, we took it back to Paya Lebar MRT :D

We took the circle line to Bishan.
But I dont feel like going home so early , so we decided to slack around Bishan for awhile while there are buses that go to my school & to his house. :P .

While slacking, we are listening to songs.
To his latest playlist, he update his songs, I do not have the to do so. :( . so my playlist remains that kind. No nice or latest songs in it YET. :D
Hahaha , I am a cam-whore person, But he rejected me alright :(  , He took only 2 photos with me. But both are nice. I am a sneaky person, hahaha. Caught him in camera without him watching >.<




Others than all these.
Photos shots of me. :P
 This is unglam. I was wearing a school shoes. :D , Out of no choice. :P 
It does not match at all !! 

 Today's practical . Nasi briyani 
Miss Goh is so bias towards the talented smart guy, Jian Hui :) 


Overall, 112 Katong is fun :D 
That is because you are around with me :)