Click for me :D

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ngee Ann Open House


Haha , I am not biased or anything.
Just that I am crazy over this school for it's biomedical. I hope I can have the marks (L1R4) to get it.
Went for the open house at the first day.
I went with Melvin. I need someone that know how to go to accompany me there, so that I will not get lost so easily. & definitely, the first thing when I go in, I am shocked by the size of the whole poly ! 100x bigger than Secondary Schools. Yeah . I agree. There are even different schools. example like , school of sciences, school of business , school of film and media, school of engineering , etc etc .
The first thing I want to go is to School of Science. Meow, because the course that I aimed to go is in there. Most of my course are all in school of sciences. Biomedical is my course that I want to go :D
So, Mel brought me there. Up we go on the slope, until the end. :D , From far , it looked old, I have to admit.

So , went and browse biomedical , which is the first thing that I saw. :D ,
I was not that brace at first , so I just walked one round, wondering what all of them are doing.
I saw starfish, lobster (look like one, but dont know what is it) , sea cucumber , (The cucumber , you cant squeeze it , it will squint it's nucleus to protect itself because he  is scared, and its body will expand ! , then it loooookkkkkkeeeeedddd so much longer  , omg .)  That is molecular biotechnology.
I finally know what is the difference between them . Biomedical & molecular biotechnology :D
Biomedical , they are all about diseases in human bodies while MBT , will be more about in animals. Diseases also ,
I did not know that Melvin's friend was in biomedical, just that she went into laboratory work , which is more towards working with the doctors. :D & I see bloooood :D
Melvin was cute, he go and take free stuffs , like popcorn and candy floss.
But he didnt take the gooodie bag :D

Melvin's friend is interesting, she tell me all the happenings in lectures. and the lecture is carried out by doctors :D . We can have intern ship in NUH , I think :D
Coooool right :D , I want to go in laaa !!!!

Then, we go around, taking magazines to update my infor of what to choose , we went to school of business.
Melvin is still a pro in this, because it is his interest mahh ~~~ :D
Then, I was interested in Business Studies. But is 6 >.<, Meow lol .
Tourism and bla bla bla , I think it is fun . after reading up the magazine :D

Then , we go to School of Engineering, because Mel saw the para para thing >.<
Then , he was so damn interested in that thing. We all thought that is like arcade that kind ehhh !!!! :D
Then , go there . We didnt meet our expects of tht hahaha
We saw the sports hall . Coool right . the swimming pooool is huge .

Yupp , then we go home. The bus is so squeezyyyy .
The gooooodie bag , consist of what I want. A fold-able water bottle :D
Now going to SP :D