Click for me :D

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SINGAPORE POLY OPEN HOUSE



SINGAPORE POLY OPEN HOUSE

I went to NP open house for the CCA fiesta first. 
I went there alone, seems like alone because in the end. I went off on my own . Rina came late . I am so sorry to make her move from one station to another , just for me. 
Melvin came immediately after his "talk" by NTU :) , he want to go to that local Uni !  He is a genius , many unis want him >.< . 
I want to become that smart that I am eligible for most of the poly courses . 
If my hardworking-ness can make me become that , I don't mind suffering right at the start :D 

Went to Singapore Poly. 
I follow my google map when I am on the bus 74 . I am afraid that I will be lost at first . 
Then , Melvin called and he is waiting at the bus stop where I alight. 
Singapore Poly is just up the stairs , directly at Dover Mrt Station ? :D . Coool right . 
I went in there, which is the second floor and it is where the open house is. 
They are more kind-hearted and initiative , because I went to the table and one ambassader of SP gave me everything that is on the table ! :D   
But I have nothing to ask , so go in and take a look . Many experiences professors are down there to help explaining. :) .
It is quite nice for now. The students there are very delight to explain to me about the course :) . 

Melvin is hungry , so , he want to go to the Mac . 
He told me that SP consist of 5 MACdonalds . , on the website I read , I also get to know that there are many food-courts too . If there is 5 macs , how many food courts will the school have. 
It is so many times bigger than my school Meow. 
And Sp really really looook damn big to me. Ngee Ann is I need to walk to know that it is big because I need to walk far . Sp is from the way I look from the top is damn big . Mel , Rina and I only went to the auditorium and some other places that is damn near t the convention hall , I think . 
We haven even go to the different schools yet . Melvin told me that , this is not even half of SP . 
Some of the schools is so far that it seems like we have walked for 2 bus stops. 0.0 9 IT IS THAT BIG !!! ) , famous of the size indeed, It is the biggest poly in Singapore :D 

So , in the end , I did not get the gooodie bag on time. 
I really want the SP's goodie big. It looked damn nice :D . But it ran out of stock . 'WHILE STOCKS LAST* , they say :( 

So , we went to the auditorium to find out what we want . As it is a career programme , where you can either talk to the councillors or use the computer and take the 150+ questions to know what you really want and what is your type. 
In the end Mel & Rina told me to give up and just go talk to the pros instead. >.< 
So , I did . He gave me very specific choices and detailed explanation . 
I get to know what I want more now. He was glad that I came one year before I graduate from Sec School :D , I am glad too . 

Overall , 
- the candy floss got my teeth polluted :( 
- But I like the popcorn ! :D .
- Singapore Poly is humongous big !!!!
- It is not as bad as what Mel described to me ,
- Mel keep saying that it improved ALOT since the last open house he came :) . 

I have more choices to choose now , and I dont know where to go . 
Singapore Poly or Ngee Annn :D . 
Singapore Poly's Biomed , is 8 points . Meow. 
I have to aim so high by the end year and get it ! It is hard.