Click for me :D

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hahaha , GREAT DAY

Yeah . As what my post's title said, GREAT DAY .
Indeed , I have a very good day . Monday blues as per normal , I went to school and sit there with my eyes open but I am sleeping. Sleeping with my eyes open, yupps . 
School starts at 7+am, when others is 8+am. I'm nearly late :(
Maurice called and woke me up . I was surprised . It was 6am sharp. He called to tell me where he put the charger. In Mel's house.  *touched*

School is good.
But I am sleepy for the first few periods. I was still disappointed with my chinese test results. Is my composition, although this is my first Chinese Test , but I only get 24/40 . I should not get this :(
If I work harder, I need to do something about it.
Geography lesson, I am self study as per normal. Mrs Ismal's lesson , I really like wasting time there, so I self-studied Coast. It turns out quite well , and it motivated me to do notes for other chapters too. After school.

Melvin has his first lesson at Deyi today.
Formal attire again :) , He is teaching Sec 5 .
I did not disturb him until he called me.
I went to the library straight after school , I want to write notes . I only started and end with one chapter with one subject. It ended quite well. When Mel test me, I am able to get most correct :D
Went his house because he is lazy and tired to come out.

When I went to his house, he was sleeping/lying on his bed.
Once he saw me came in, he say he want to have an afternoon nap. I let him be, and I do my chapter 3 :D
He slept for hours, I was damn lazy to do chapter 4 .

After he wake up, he called my name. He say he want to get his energy back , I was like. You have already sleep for so long :x . That pig .
Not long later, Mel's mum came . I was surprised , because I am quite scared of her . I did not give her a very good first impression at first . But today , it goes well. I am not that scared of her.
She is kind as always :) .
She brought "The Ten Brothers" DVD for his third mum and Bryan to watch.
It was one of my favourite show. Is damn nice, I watched it for many times. Then, she brought bread and chilli paste for Mel. As per normal, she saw me.
She was very kind and friendly today . She say she will cook for me and Mel noodles , when she came back at night. And she did . I like her noodles more than Mel's . :D
But of coz, the noodles are so hooooooottt . :P But it is nice :D
Then, keep watching the ten brothers until I forget about the time, went down with Mel and his mum :D

Great day indeed.
Idiot phone giving me problem le :( , I want to go search for my guarteeea card . I want to go change a new iphone , if there is music problem, I can't play music ! :(