Click for me :D

Monday, January 30, 2012

FRANKIE + PIZZAHUT = HEAVY MEAL

Just a random blog post .
Love that day, when Mel & me wanted to watched "We not naughty." but there were not much seats left, the theatre had only the front 2 rows free. :(
And I cant stay out late , and the other timings are late. :( So, we went and bought today's tickets . The time slots that are available are limited, So, I can only choose the middle timing :D , & we bought it , and we ought couple seat . I am glad that we buy the tickets one day earlier because it is empty , practically. I think we are the first few to buy the tickets :D

Before everything, we had a coincidence meeting scheduled with Zen.
He say he will be going off for a course for two weeks, so planned a meeting at AMK HUB , doing the usual , I think , but Carol and Sebas didn't appear in the end. I think the reason might e me appearing there. :(
So, we meet Zen first , to see him smoke 0.0
Mel do not like it at all. I am used to it because last time I keep sniffing smoke because I was quite a bad girl last time. :(

Slowly. we meet Jiaqing , went back at arcade.
After that , I went and have a small snacks , on $6.50 Gogo Franks sausages . Heartpain , should not spend the money.
Then, do not know what is the random reason, Jiaqing feel like eaing Pizzahut so we went ahead , I paid $2.50 for 3/10 of the chickens, It is delicious :D I like :D

Yeah , It is a heavy lunch for the week :D
Will be meeting Mel later for a movie session , with my uniform .

Sign off using Haida's lappy.
Spamming songs all the way :D