Click for me :D

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Practical !~~ + Recycling CIP

I missed the first crystallisation experiment last week.
So, Yesterday was counted as my first experiment for the year. :P
It was "Titration" . This will be a very short post . Briefly saying about this practical.
We make use of burette and pipette . One acid and one alkaline to have a solution which is the Salt and water. :P , Theory facts at least. >.<
I feel like a Bimbo whenever I am doing this. I did this with MunLing, I feel so selfish , she like never get to try.
But the second test, she gets to try everything >.<
Overall, everything is fun :D , I still love chem alot ! :D

The Long Burette .
I keep setting this up for minutes, >.< . I dont know what am I doing at that time. 
I wasted quite amount of Acid too. 

Pipette 
 Mine & Jerry's . 

Before :
 This is after I put Phenolphthalein in acid. It changed colour . 
So, it changed to pink instantly . It is acidic. >.< 
Nice right, the pink. 
I feel like I am wasting it, I put a few drops, and it get pinker. >.< 

AFTER : 
 Yeah, Neutral will be colourless. >.<
The process of making it to be colourless is damn bimbo-tic. >.< 
But It really looked like plan water. 

Phenolphthalein 

 I feel like a massive stalker when I am beside those 2.
Their actions make me want to take photos of them >.< 
The epic conversation between them is behind, made up by me. >.< 
Sherrie : Yes Yes, I know I know.
Jerry: No No ! , you dont know , you dont know ! *shaking head* 



 CIP ! 
We have did this before. Collecting newspapers from door to door. 
I think last year :D 
This time , I am group to Andrew & Dominic. 2 NCC Air cadets . 
They are cadets but they are two lazy bums that do not want to ask door to door, so I am the one been through he whole of 2 units block, from 11th floor to 2nd :( . 
Blk 205 . 


Hahah , the process was fast. 
In just a hour, the whole class have already settled 2 blocks, and we are settling the packing of the newspaper and different things, Just that we hate. 
It is the shit thingy, got shit smell everywhere. Got dog poo at the grass patch. 
Ever since , Quanwen step on the poo, everything in our life have to relate to pooo. 
Hahah . 
But shortly, we passed down all the things, in a straight line, I pass you, you pass on to the last and to the lorry. :P 
In the end, went to Mel's house . Luckily, I have changed my clothes before going to his house.
Played with Bryan then went to Mac-cafe to drink my last day $3's chocolate Mashmallow drink. IT IS NICE !!  
Boys standing at straight line to the other class >.< 

 Passing down the stuffs , all kind of stuffs . 

CHOCOLATE MUSHMALLO @ $3