Click for me :D

Sunday, January 15, 2012

HELLO WORLD! :D

Yeah, currently I am at Melvin's house.
Using his com to update :) , he is going to bath right now . Haha

What happened today ?
Today is the Grand opening of Timezone Active at 112 Katong. Me and Mel went there a day before that.
I get to know this when Jiaqing told me . So, he invited me over .
So, we planned to meet at 9.45am. (In the end, we did not managed to meet at this time.)
Jiaqing woke up at 9.45am. Hahah, after a few spam calls by me. :P

So, we meet later, which is around 10+am, Mel and Kor reached earlier than me , as per usual :P
I was late because the bus ignored me once again and therefore I need to wait for another bus. Idiot .

Hahaha, need to go to Bishan to take circle/yellow line to Paya Lebar again .
During the ride, Kor keep talking about a video and he shared with Melvin :D
Okay, I watched the video later. He is from NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) . Creative siia !



My father thought I watching a video that reeally teaching me how to be one ah lian and scolded me for this.

And ya, the whole circle trip . I like one bimbo like that .
Because I am having a good hair day , due to the conditioner I used and the scent is strong. Love it :D
My hair loook damn silky .:D

When we reached , same things applies.
Taking the shuttle bus there , just that we do not need to wait.
Grand opening starts half an hour ago, just that there is no lion dance.
Went to the pump area, and I saw Steven, Kenneth, Ethel and Weili , hahaha , all the expected pros.
I kept going to the toilet. >.< , I do not know what had happened to my dear bladder. Meow
So I get to saw how Weili played his game.
In just one credit, all his percentage are 90+% . Hahah , His spamming is so stabilised. I saw many supers . That is incredible. >.<
I hope one day , I can be one of the girl that do that :P

Yupp, before it ends, Mel is hungry , so we went to the food junction , one level up.
He likes the food there, just that it is too expensive, therefore lastly . he chose to have a bite on "Yong Tau Fu" . It cost his $6 overall . But he gave me the sharkfins soup which firstly I thought it is a gravy for the food in the soup . Joke of the day. :D

But that is sweet of him but at the same time, he dont really eat this kind of stuffs >.<
So, we chat through the whole lunch period, talking about fair-ness of pump , how the past competitions went etc etc. Accuracy pro is a advantage in pro2 , fiesta cames with skills.

So, after that , we went down to see what is happening, and we heard Weili's name being called.
& he was called to have a slow motion of a superman flying and fighting through the crowd, it was funny at first, but I dont believe his luck is so good. Kenneth and Ethel too. Is it because they invest a large amount of money in tz ? :P
Yupp, and for your information , Weili won a iphone 4S. Incredible indeed. With his luck. :)

We wanted to know where is JQ , and we heard that he is gone with Acey , back to AMK .
So, we head back too.
We took the wrong shuttle bus, we alighted at a bus stop , we take bus 14 to somerset.
Take the train from there and back to AMK.

In Amk, I want to eat Hokkien Noodles, so we went and eat it.
Then, back to AMK HUB, I saw M&M walking. All the colours, I want to take photo with them, but they seems to be in a rush, then the blue one, is the one that caught my attention, on how he walked and communicate with people around him. Then the most cutest thing is that they walked in a one straight line. THAT IS SO UTTERLY CUTE ! OMG. 
We walk walk and for no reason he starting his unglam photos capturing. :( , All is me Wa !
So, in the end, he make use of the unglam photos of it and make it to wallpaper all those . Wa, there is one that he crop and be my wallpaper, is the one that is utterly unglam , OHMYGOD.
So, in the end, I am going to show you all those proper shots .
A dress I picked on 
 His Unglam-ness when he is making a formal call :D 

A mini big eyes contest
And went Mel's house.
I love that cute bryan. He make my day ! :D
Summarised , summarised .

We are playing on Mel's bed. We = Bryan, Me & Melvin.
Bryan played a game call jumping on Mel.
And I told him to move around , tickle him , but I do not know that he even apply the sound that I make.
Which is the "Ah" sound.
Then, when he is doing it, Melvin was like, what are you teaching him with the sound . >.< I was laughing non-stop . Then , I want to make him stop making it, I said change the vowel to a letter "O" , that is even worst , he make me cry :D . But it is fun . Then, try to make Mel laugh. :D
In the end, I hurt my head. It causes me dizziness . >.<
I hit my head real hard when I was planning to get up from the bed. "BONG"  MUSHROOM .
Like this.,

& Yupps, I end my post here. :)