Click for me :D

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PE WAR !

Just a very short post. Whenever I have a chance or any free time that I can get to use the computer. I will update a short blog post in case people think that my blog is dead.

Today, is PE lesson. I managed to skip it due to my MC since last friday .
I am still under medication alright. So, it is still valid. Mr Ong is funny and bad as usual. He is always suspecting me. :(
Then, I am so hyper-up . Haha.
PE lesson was fun and active today, where my class get to play frisbee at almost the whole field. O.O
Most of my classmates are so actively inside playing, despite of the hot sun above them ! :D
I am glad to see that though :D

I sung a old song to Mr Ong, He is creep out by me :D
Goosebumps ? YES ! HAHAHA @!

What does the pupils in uniform do ?
Simple, they start to take out their phones and girls start to SNAP SNAP SNAP . :D
So, here is the results , when you are beside a crazy girl that love to take photos :P







YUPP, CRAZY GIRL - TEE XI MIN :P .

But overall , is a fun day :D .
I am damn hyper. I was hyper until I unglam myself at the canteen and during Chem practical :( .
Infront of Sherrie even , where she is , I will be crazy :D .
I was laughing like a witch in canteen today , RETARDED ME . :P