Click for me :D

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A wondrous day



Super in love with guitar again , this time is electric guitar >.< 
With Xiu & Jiro playing style make me even in love with it, keep listening to their songs & musics xD 

Took back my results , is not nice at all , quite disappointed & surprised to see my results, Especially Science & Geo . I failed Physics & Geo -.- Super epic. 

Tuesday, need to take IC photo and registration at school , excited . 
But everything of mine is taken last minute , went to the machine and take id photo with it , && ended up super epic -.- I dont like my face , my eyes is not even looking at the camera. D:
Epic lorr .

Afternoon , right after school, accompanied Ximin to go take id photo toooo . 
She say not nice yet i find it okay , Wait for daddy since 9 plus pm until 10+ at amk hub. Super lonely, didnt bring the arcade card along too, Dear Pauline gave me free 2 credits to play pump :D .
And Surprisingly , her birthday is at Mel & Me 2nd Month anniversary <3
Need to buy gifts for my dear baby genius & dear kind Pauline <3

Need to wake up early , keep watching shows on my iphone siia , batt sure fly . Hahahah :D ,

Night night guys . xD