Click for me :D

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deepavail - Bored

Happy Deepavail to the indians .


It was a boring day today.
Stayed at home , early in the morning, edit my previous post . Get some songs, update my phone with new songs & photos. Until Zen called me whether want to go vivo. Agree at first.
Went and look for Mel & Junwen while waiting for JQ to come. Zen called me and change the venue then change the venue again. Lazy to go , so chose to stay with Mel they all then.
See them study all the way , eat curry rice at coffee shop , then went to library ,. Halfway, forgotten that it is closed. >.< , went under block.
At 9pm sharp, went hub to play pump. My double is still cui D:
Rina cut her hair . To super short , cute :D
Then went off after Junwen was badly bullied by a guy. :D
Then go home, Mel accompanied me to wait for my bus . ♥

 Colours for my first time of dying my hair.


Need some help here , I am going to dye my hair at late November , with my deardear ! :D
But this is my first time, I have some colours on my mind, but need some help to choose . As this is my first time, need to be careful right, Help me alright ? xD


Colours are : 
Sparkling Amber

Copper Shimmer

Reddish Blonde
Light Auburn
Medium Auburn 

Help me choose kay :D