Click for me :D

Friday, October 28, 2011

Breathing, Sharing.

Last day of school for this year, 2011 .
No one retain from my class, so we will still get to see my classmates next year.

The last day of post exam activities , Bowling. :)
Super nice, but different group from my dear Haida. Played with Apple's group.
Quan wen is a ninja ! I was winning at first , then she suddenly come up with spare and win me by a few marks. But in the end , she did not win any medals . Because the 5th was 800 plus marks. Which was Rina.

BOWLING ! :D



Yupp, when we are coming back to school, it was a huge DOWNPOUR , I need to go under the rain just to get on the bus ._. But overall, it was a fun trip :D 

After that , met Rina for awhile.
Then go back home sleep, until Mel asked me out for dinner 
Since he will not be able to meet me for quite a long time. ): 
Will be working at NTUC with Haida xD , catch me there . HAHAH ! Tomorrow will be going for the interview, hope I get selected . Because I really need money . $$$

Went Meet MelMel ♥ , 
Pump for awhile. Then went for dinner. Nasi Lemak :D , 
Hahahaha , My wish came true >.< , I also get to know that he is a great finder of "dark places" . 
I am actually in love with that place . Maybe next time go there sit sit ♥ 
Make his dare came true 
Wish came true toooo :D , so I benefit from it. 
He accompanied me from that place to my bus stop and accompany me for my bus. 
Sweet right, I know. 

New photos taken with him :D ,
Next time the photos will be after November :D  (Where both of us have our hair dyed :) ) 
Btw, Saw Sebas that group at the fountain there, 
They are totally bo liao, Tianxin is life-less , Sorry to say . 
He is even lifeless to scare me & Mel for 3 times , & worst , scare a innocent dog, piss me off -.- 
Get some life , I hope. 
But, because of them, we have things to watch . We played numerous rounds of Tap Sonic.
The songs that Mel played, I can never even pass. D:  , But I am in love with a song :D




Mendelssohn A Midsummer Night's Dream - Wedding March

I love this song, hope this song will be my future marriage song xD