Click for me :D

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I wish, I hope, I want.

Today, went back to school for a cooking session with a chef , supported by Parents Support Group by my school.
Went back to school with Rina , Rina reminded me actually, was watching my shows randomly.

This is what we have done through out the whole session. :D













What we have done is just chicken rice , the whole set .
On the spot eat the food because too lazy bring back home. Wow , then go home on the spot stomach-ache =.=
Rina need to go until ICA to make her IC . Worried that she cant make it on time , but in the end she make it :)

Waiting to be 1.30pm , because meeting Jiaqing to go tamp to take the soft toys from Kenneth, I in love with Ethel. :)
Hope she will come today.

Heard that Jiaqing talked to Mel le,
I dont know what is his reaction , just that when I woke up and saw his wall popped out sth.
It gave me a mixture feelings of his, is like he is angry and sad that kind.

















JQ told me that it will improve after his A .
I really hope & I believe it will, I will always have this believe within me :)
I know I can make him love me more >.<
I hope , I wish, I can :)

Watching this video make me believe in love .



Caption for this video: True love, true friends, are all true. In this video, they shown me there will be real friends & one very ensure real love. There will be, believe in it ,. I believe in it, I believe it can be him.