Click for me :D

Monday, October 17, 2011

No pain, No gain

Hello, I am back to this blog. :)

I feel like myself today , went out with JQ to Cine ,
My leg is still hurting , I still do not have my stamina back yet. -.- Tiring shit.

Thought that I could have my soft toy by Kenneth , ended up he never come.
Went back to AMK to meet Hilda & Maurice, damn funny. I keep laughing xD
I didnt know that Hilda is so sick , always think sick , I haven even realized until he went and really focus on how Hilda eat , and she laughed out loud. xD
Funny max , while on the way back , I saw Jiawen & Jeanna . Coincidence ttm. xD
Talked to them , they say I have become slimmer. I like "NO!~~ But still thanks." They just went back & waiting for Jiawen's cousin. We talked & talked :D
Squeeze into my seat in my dessert house.
Melvin & Wenwen gave a surprise visit :D & we started talking and talking.
I just hope that after his As , we talked that time , can ask many many stuffs :)
Because even Hilda sense that sth is happening.

I just remember, I really like one part in the MRT train when it is not so crowded.
And that is the corner where you can lean towards the mirror and there is at least a wall for you to lean back that area, sweet memories there :D

I love his reply for my long message today :D
At least he did put "<3" right . xD
Make my morning feel good :) , today will have my results collected back , sickening -.-

Good luck kay :D