Click for me :D

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Roller Coaster

Is a late post , post about yesterday .
So , It will be a short post with just a few photos.

Yesterday , last day of leadership programme.
The timing was 8am to 6pm. In school, it was super long can . >.<
So , it was quite a meaningful session, with all kind of teamwork things.
So , the photos are here,

Yeah , We are not the winning group , but we are the good structure winner :D , 
We do our things well , we did in 50 minutes. Cool right. 

Okay , after that , meet Melvin for dinner. 
He say he want to fetch me from school , but didnt fetch because he was asleep . 
Haha, then saw Jiaqing at arcade with Rina. 
Go out walk walk with Jiaqing. 
Then . he need to go to Bishan for his family dinner , then Mel called me , HE IS SO CUTE CAN , with his "just wake up" voice. >.< ~~~ 
Then , he meet me at arcade . before he come, the whole amk hub is full of indians . 0.0 

We ate Shaolin as our dinner, he eat the chicken , while I eat the mee sua. 
We ate at out special place , the staircase there, We eat and talk until the guard came and open the door, I was suspecting there is a camera there. I hope the guard will not come, I was nearly there . Meow. 

Reached home , chat with Jiaqing since 12am plus to 2am plus. 
Super funny can , wanna chat with him today. >.< , we talked about relationship to sick stuffs. 
He told me all his negative thoughts about me and mel .Wa, make me damn negative. 
He told me that "I think you do much more things for mel then what he do for you, if this continues, the feelings will fade." && 
He told me that "First few months , most of the couples should be sweet but as time goes by , the sweetness might not be there. , I said : Must all the couples be sweet at first and bitter at the end, but not bitter at first and sweet in the end ? . He said yes . You are putting a bet on this. 
Actually, I believe he will be sweet in the future. :) 
Then we chat sick stuffs until we sleep . >.<