Click for me :D

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun always last :D

Yesterday, cook cook cook, the come back home , suppose to meet JQ , go to Tamp together to take all the plush toys from Kenneth.
But didnt, because I update my phone to ios5, & it drained my energy just by starring at it :(
Then after that , he say he need to reach there by 3.30pm , therefore , I stayed at home. Sleep sleep sleep until 7 plus. Mel just finished his studying with his friends, he saw Don, Daniel at pump. Want to go , so bathed then go there around 7 plus.
It was fun , went home before 12am :D

Jiakai versus me in everything. He has a new son, Lucas . Give birth by Rina :D
Played pump , I deprove alot D: .
Super sweet Melvin is there , took my phone and saw all those sick things, then wanted to tell Moo. D:
I love Melvin ! :D , He wore the new shirt that he bought at NTUC :D
He is in all white , I LIKE IT :D . HAHAHA

Family animal farm .
Daniel = Cow
Sherilyn = Hippo
Sherilyn's boyfrend = Monkey
Jiakai = Baboo
Melvin = Mouse
Abbie = Cat
Don = Dinosaur


Eat this with DearDear





















Hershey's White chocolate bar. Me & Mel's favorite :D

Today , Woke up early & then sleep back ,
Meeting JQ Kor to go Bugis together with Zen , super fun , this is what we do in Bugis Street :D
Then , we go Bugis junction to buy the puffs,





JQ looked cute & old in this way right ? xD


Normal shot.





Wanted to Let Melvin try this .


HOW I LOOK ? XD





Then , went to cineleisure to meet Vanessa .
Played PRO2 together also ,
Saw JQ and Van played Reflec beat , see how they communicate , I thought they are back together you know.
Rilakuma :D 
Thanks to Kenneth , I get this free toy :D
Sent to my by Sanat Claus Jiaqing :D

YUUU , TOP 3 IN SINGAPORE FOR TAIKO
Seeing HER play , making me stun ! , She is so damn pro >.<







Back to AMKHUB because Jiaqing need to go to meet his friend . 
Went back to AMK Hub , and came up to arcade and saw Justin playing , he keep playing his mission zone with different kind of keys to step , Hahah , Keep Mission Failure xD




 Went home before 11 today ,
Want to get some songs before I sleep.
Thanks Charmain for the encourage <3

Melvin is still studying till this late , or maybe he is asleep because of extra lessons in school tomorrow .
Hope his GP goes well . 

Got a few photos quite nice , I like :D , But still we have fun overall.
Got one last photo to post , but post this, I will be killed by Mr Lim siia.

I hope they get back together. D: