Click for me :D

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Always on the act

Today , nothing happened much :)
Boring in school , really . Played bored games , PE lesson is the best lesson for today :) , Mr Ong joke with us , bullying the girls . bad right , as a DM :P
Whole of 3A2 class went and stalk Mr Ong's facebook account after doing the survey.

Most stupidest & bored is ASSEMBLY today , OM talking , the speed is super slow and he is like nagging, worst still the topic is about road safety :(

Choir was alright today,
I HAVE NEVER SEE MYSELF WORKING SO HARD JUST TO KNOW THE SCORES WELL BEFORE in choir . Fun too , long training but mindset change and tick the time faster. Poor Melvin studying at library ;( , I cant go home late today as Mummy is not coming home tonight .
Poor Kedi is being pesterised by me to teach me how to sing each bar repeatly :P

Free pizzas from Mr Lee <3
worried that I will retain when I saw Vanessa & Patricia's tweets .