Click for me :D

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Make this last ~

Meow, com is not fixed yet .
Irritated. Computer only allow us to go into guest account , all my things are all gone . Can someone just help me ? :(

Super fun for yesterday's event.
In school , we did what typical students do after their exams . Charge phone , play monopoly deal , Cluedo. All kinds , I like :D .
Today meeting customers , so I need to do go to Yishun to take the money .
$57 .

Met Mel after school , play a credit because Pauline never give me a free credit :( I feel so greedy :(

Went to Yishun , then went to Cine straight :) .
Cine, there are no people, so started playing pump. Tell you what , Melvin is sweet, fierce & cool today . This is what I think :D
Fierce because of my exams papers, I need to get top next year. I want to . Eileen is a hard opponent. She is much more hard working than I thought . 0.0

Went pump , played Routine, Freak . I failed alot -.-
My doubles are not even my singles standard . D:
Wait till JQ come, went down and buy gongcha with Genie. She want my number.
Vanessa seems okay , but honestly, Between Van & JQ , there is 2 pairs of unbearable eyes, they obviously love each other but cant get together .

After buying gongcha, see how Van & Genie play Routine.
Sweet Melvin , he say he dont want to neglect me >.< SWEET
SO came back to me ! :P

Kenneth & Ethel came.
Have dinner together, my dinner was only fruits.
Have fun talking, & I found out a few things about Ethel. I finally talked to her, I thought she was the sweet sweet , quiet quiet type but it appears not, she has the "Ah Lian" characters in school. She is from through train toooo . wowow .
Taught me alot of things, then we slowly talked about what happened to Crystal , whatever.
I want to have her pump skills, not saying very pro, but she have confidence playing. I dont have D: xD
Sebas & Caroline came down & go up with us.

I saw 3 pair of couples , including me & mel.
Holding hands, hugging >.< All doing sweet stuffs , also at arcade. Mel is sweet that moment of time. I love it . the feeling. xD


We are very close that time. I hope that time can just last till very long.
He is so auto ~~~
I really like that moment. if he can do that everyday xD