Click for me :D

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Funny moments are treasure-able kay !

Today,  first day of post exam activities .
Dance steps , dancemob & Kpop dance steps.
Got back our report books tooo . I damn disappointed with it. So, I do not need to share that.
Dancemob using a catchy song.
Kpop used Weddin Dress by Taeyang.
Clean the whole classroom tooo. Throw alot of things away. Take photos at class ,
I didnt take the video of the whole flashmob & Kpop.
I like the flashmob & because of Kpop dance , I know Yee Shan . One of the oschool dancer.
I'm motivated to learn dancing , I want to learn to be flexible, I want to be a dancer (for my own hobby only). 

















After that , went home straight sleep :x , make mel wait at home.
(I was that tired right after dancing lessons).
Then after that, I woke up and realised the time is so late, faster go bath, then go meet him.
Play pump together then mug together. Fantastic , with the rain.
Double improved alot, singles too, but everytime I improved , it is not constant improving. Sometimes, I can do it, another time, I can just fail the whole song. Amazing right ? -.-
Went Pepperlunch to have our lunch. Then we walked around to let our full stomach have a break xD

Went to meet Sebastian, the Butler. :D means, we went to VL , he played his music songs, He is always into the mania mania thingy. Especially Music. He is so pro in that kind of thing.
Saw munling & Eileen.
This is what he play :D , HE IS WEARING WHITE :D 






Mug at Library for a few hours , then went back to hub , pump .

Super hardworking right :D

There is so many songs introduced by my baby genius , from old songs to new songs.
He very cute right . xD

Btw, My dear is hyper today . :D ,
Love him love him love him. xD