Click for me :D

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Optional Love

New blog , new mood..
Post a new post here to try out. 

Okay , what to do now . 
About yesterday, went Cineleisure with JQ, Went there and play pro2 . 
Super no stamina to play pro2 already, Once I played pro2 , I have blisters on my leg sore already. :( 
Weird to play all those hard songs when I dont even have the standard and stamina to play it. JQ kept helping me to clear it. >.< 
Meet Zen at Hub , sit there do nothing & we start talking about relationships, while waiting for JQ's family to bring him over to their family dinner. Zen and JQ , sort of quarreling once they talked about relationships things.
Mood totally change today , I dont feel like going out today D: 
Because last night, I was on the phone with JQ , we started talking about our relationships since we are in the same boat just that the timing is different. 
I found out many things, and of coz I found out many things that I wished to know, how to improve all those, & found out that I am the one asking. 

I was wondering many things. 
& JQ strike me with one sentence "HIS CHOICE" , 
I maybe just a choice , a optional love, a lover that is a better compare to the others. 
Optional love </3 
It hurts me to hear that .

Feel like going to do many many workouts and running better to think of all these. :( 
Is much more better. Not to touch it.



Was watching this few videos this whole morning.



&