Click for me :D

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heart to heart talk. (Y)

Actually , there is no need for me to post everyday because I have not much readers at all , or maybe I have less than 5 readers, xD 
Junwen even remind me that " Xiaxue dont even update her blog everyday " . 
I agree . Should I stop posting everyday. Haha . Actually. I will not :X 

Today , 
Suppose to wake up early to meet Jiaqing to take his lappy . Then go meet Mel .
Ended up, we both take our time. When Mel called me , I just wake up >.< 
When I go meet Jiaqing, he dont want to go DG already , so we ended up playing arcade at amk after passing the laptop to Mel and wenwen :D 
We play until 4pm+ , 
After that I followed Wen & Mel , I have nth to do. Knew it , I should have bring things to do. 
We went eating , then went studying at mac , while studying, I wait for JQ to come .

When Jq came mac , we have nothing to do at mac , so we went out and take a walk.
We take a walk around hub , have a heart to heart talk . We talked about alot of shocking things O.O 
Really very shocking things. Many things that we dont expect will happened. 
We really cannot judge its book by its cover only .
Went back to Mac on time , was around 8.59pm . Then we played pump . 
They played one full song with 3 people. Get an "A" . Junwen played that song alone. Solo time for him.
He was damn tired . >.< . 

So , Yeah .
Mel & Kor accompanied me at the bus stop. Came home , kana scolded by Daddy because I send him a message that cannot be send. Then now, he mistook everything . Why is it so hard to gain his trust. I will never get his trust D: . " 
Yeaaaaaaaah , Finished with my blog. 
THERE IS SCHOOL TOMORROW D; , I wanna cry already D: