Click for me :D

Monday, October 31, 2011

I am so sorry

Except for going to school and hub today , I never go anywhere today.

School was alright , I only used 25% of my energy for my physics. And 10% for my chinese since it is only for one hour.
Then , after that , go home , The weather make me damn cooling when I was on my bed. Plus the sudden rain that pour down, it gave me my favourite temperature in my room. With my fan directly blowing at me. Wow . I <3 it .

Dear sms-ed me. Replied him late.
Today, was abit of boring day for me and him. We did talk.
But there are no fun. I hope to bring the fun to him , in the future. I will really really really try my best. 
Saw Qian & Valerie at pump , with some random shuffling guys. Qian like dont know them like that .
I made a very big mistake. One of what Mel really really dislike.
I dont want to do this again . D:

This is what I want to tell my dearest.

Dear Dear, 
I am so sorry for today bored-ness. I apologised for not having any fun for you today. 
And lastly, I am really sorry for the pump machine mistake. It was your hate-est mistake ever. 
But , I will never do it again . I cant really tell you by words , but I will do it by action. 
No matter how angry you are, I know that moment only last for awhile. 
I love you, I really do. Forgive me kay ? 



Damn pissed with my own attitude.
I will never forgive my brother. , never , not for this year. 
My com is not fixed yet, I cant do many things. D: , damn fucking pissed with my family.
Everything , including the house -.-
My house is so messy , plus , I have a very loud father. Talking = Shouting. & worst , he dont trust me.

One whole night.
I want to be the peace-maker if I can . If I can . I really want to bring peace to my parents. But how to take it when the whole family is full of noise , Misunderstanding , miscommunication , irritating brother, a father that cannot understand me . A mother that assume and cant understand what I am talking with a house that is so KA-RANG-GU-NI- LOOK HOUSE, 
FML , -.-

I want to change everything , please give me a genie lamp . I am tired .
Not physically , mentally  I am tired with my family . What to do ? D: