Click for me :D

Monday, October 31, 2011

Decisions to be made.


Hello .
Started off with the title and this photo. (This picture above is super cool right) .
I conclude that I'll not be dying my hair . :'( 
Because Sher told me alot of things of what will happened if I dyed my hair, nothing will be the same anymore. D: , Plus , I am running short of money , So , I will dye after my sec school then :'( , Sadded .
So , at 28th Nov , I think . I will be seeing my dear dye his hair only D: .
Jiayou DearDear. Just a few more days to your hair to be brown or gold . xD

But , I will not let my money go into a waste .
I am learning CJ or SJ at Oschool soon. (Need to see their schedule for courses) .
I am still learning alone. I just want to learn jazz , it looked nice to me , while dance is my favourite follow by singing . xD
I cant catch hip hop beats. Is either too fast or too hard, D:
I think I al learning for fun unless , I have talent in jazz , then I will consider learning the intermediate level.
Dear will be driving a car sooon , years later maybe xD AHHA

Yupp , this will marks my decision post , and ending :)