Click for me :D

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 2nd Month

Finally , me & melvin pass the 100 days test and of coz we are together for 2nd month . The number might seem small but it has been weeks.

Choir starts at that day , reject his invitation to pepperlunch , feel so bad :( but afterwards , I felt exactly fine :)
Early in the morning , he asked then I replied & he say I got great resposibilities :) HE PRAISE ME !!!!

Choir was fun , Miss Chung chat with me instead of scolding me when I have not been attending choir for quite sometimes :)
Kedi supported me to go choir & he helped me alot :) THANK YOU !!!

After that , meet Melmel , and he gave me a wallet :) , make me feel so bad because I gave him a cheap cheap present compare to him ;)
Went to eat popeye with him , he is his normal self :)

I love him <3!