Click for me :D

Monday, October 24, 2011

Boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu

RATING = 4/5 STARS
Watched this movie early in the movie since I did not go to my school sports day.
Because I woke up late this morning , 7.30am need to reach there , I woke up at 7.30am. -.-
Nevermind, Mummy told me to go , but I refuse. :)
She encourage me to go work, no work no money take ! 0.0!!

Okay, this movie "Boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu" .
Is a love movie, I always watched this kind of movie.


It is talking about the male lead having a illness , he cannot do any sports that are vigorous example PE all those.
Since young, he and the female lead have been together , encourage their relationship to keep going is their promise "I will marry you when I grow up" .
But the male lead has limited time in this world, that is up to 20 years old.
Because of her, he bear all those pain treatment.





Limited time love </3



In the end, she did not regret having this promise with him. 
Although he is not around already, but she still planned to married him afterall . 
I admire her faithfulness . True love really do exist, at least in this movie, it exist & it shows me how strong it is . :)