Click for me :D

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy 21st Birthday to you !

28th July 2012 . - One of my dearest friend/family's birthday.

Happy 21st Birthday to you , Lim Jiaqing !

When I get to know him, he is already 19 . We have known each other this long, Kor :D .
He was the first person that made me into a different person, indeed a person that I will really treasure.
He was the one that make me think in a very mature way, he had made me from a child to a young adult.
He was a person that I could really pour to when I have troubles.
Because of him, I will always think twice of the content of what I am going to say.
Because of him, I have known a few people that change me alot too.

Honestly, He could be so guailan that you could just shut your mouth up infront of him. I do not know whether is Brandon learn it from him or the other way round.
But at the same time, you will think of what he say, in his conversation, 80-90% is kinda true.
I once called him a relationship king because he really know how to advice people but in his own, he needs advice too. I pity him in this point :P .

For him from me :
Kor, You are the one that I do not want to lose as a friend and a family too. 
I hope I could celebrate your birthday every year. 
I hope you will want to receive your birthday present from me every year :P
Continue implying all those mature stuffs in me, because you are the one that could wake me up when I am doing foolish things, you are the only one that could make me think in many ways. 
Jiayou in your future. I hope to attend your wedding though :D . 
All the best Jiaqing. 



-Your mei , Abbie loke. :3