Click for me :D

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ns man, I admire you

Was with Dear all day long today.
Went to his house to accompany him , I want to see Bryan too, but he appeared to be sick today. I really hope you will get well sooon, Miss your voice ! That high pitch voice.

Went to hub to meet Jiaqing so he could give Mel his present . Saw Brandon with him, so, they appear to be preparing for tomorrow's basketball competition. Brandon told me to go there and support him. Ohkay, I try. :P
Played dance core, Was even more fail than ever. I am unable to pass 5 stars normal,
Mel had started trying out Expert , whichlook like a double dance core players to me .

Went back to his house , Saw how he pack his stuffa , as wonder all ns men do that !
Salude to you all, is just a look like big bag, It is able to carries a helpmet (1kg) , anoter bag and many uniforms, able to put in alot of other things too. And how they need to pack it, ohmygod . They really have their way if doing so. Amazed.
I am amazed by how many things they have too. O.O
I admire the way how you all do things. Us super coool :) !
Jiayou in protecting the country.

Plus Junwen is having guard duty outside the floating platform . I wish him luck :) !
Hope he will be fine :) !
Dear is still packing his stuffs , sorting it out. My dear 2 ns men , Jiayou :D <3