Click for me :D

Friday, July 6, 2012

T-A-S-M


Before he book in last weekend.
Our threesome outing happened, Melvin planned everything, so , we wanted to watch Sadako 3D, the main thing is that it is in 3D , because there is not much horror movies that is in 3D..
We thought that the Thailand Horror Airplane show was a 3D , but in the end it was not,

In the end, we changed it to "The Amazing Spider-man" , 3D.

It was not that bad to me.
The main cast are "Andrew Garfield" & "Emma Stone" , both to me has the most unique surnames or last names. Garfield & Stone.
Is their real name or what . I was wondering. Hahaha .
The plot of the story will be somehow almost the same as the others spiderman series.
Me & Junwen think that it wasn't that bad, maybe both of us are easily entertained that why :P
Melvin didnt watch most of the parts , as he was bored during the long introduction.
I will rate it as 3.5/5 . 
If you have not watch it, You can try this.
For the 3D effects, I thought it will appear more, but it didnt somehow .
The effects where you can feel almost the character jumping up was not that much, is like 5% of the whole 2+ hours movie.
So, Try not to waste money in 3D . Is $15 , fixed price, Super ex.
Please save the money hahaha .

After that , Mel have to rush to book in , So Junwen drove him home and drove me home too.
We have fun on the car though, busy loooking for a "U" turn sign but it was damn far from AMK Ave 10.
I hope he love the dark chocolates :D .