Click for me :D

Friday, July 6, 2012

Pre-Painted Skin

I really feel like watching "Painted Skin 1" , before meeting Mel , 7 before watching Painted Skin 2, I am worried that I do not understand the whole story/movie if I do not have any information of the entire show.

Melvin was book out yesterday and I do not know when is he going back to the camp again, I want to see him today before his Pass out parade. (POP) on this coming sunday.
I dont know why , I miss him alot recently

I was busy with oral .
I think is better for me not to share everything here about it , because it is a national exam's oral .
I have to be better than sorry hahahaha .
It ended off early somehow, much more earlier than I think.
Went back home with Jiahui, chatting.
She is a really nice girl to talk to , even though she was in the same class as me during Primary 6 days. She was so quiet :P