Click for me :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

Night of Music & Dance

Amkss present NOMAD 2012 !
Nights of Music and Dance. on 20th & 21st July 2012

I did not perform at my last nomad. I was there as an audience.
Rumours spread that this year nomad was not as good as previous 2 years one.
I was a performer last two years, that badge was my choir's best badge. I love my senior and that choir that time, where we had so much fun. :P
#Nomad2010 was the best yet :D

Choir did not get involve this much although we achieved Gold With Honours.
Choir cant do much too , I went there with Michelle and her bf, Sweet uhh. I wanted to sneak in , but sadly, the councillors' security were so tight there. Haiis. Pooor me.

Overall, the whole nomad process, it did not take much of the space although their main point qwas to scatter the performers around the school.
Ohya, the theme was on " Imagine Ang Mo Kio". , it was more on the past and present.
The dramas were mostly about the people now, in HDB flats, neighbours.
The canteen was having a major dance display. They were performing dubstep, kpop dance, hip hop, etc.
Their lights and stage was the best and the most attractive.
Saw Yishun Town's besties :D . Terina. Shen Jie, Shahzlee & Zhi Yun :D .

I love the opening of Nomad ! ,
It was funny & attractive to me, I think it was about the costumes & make ups :D
The whole stage , which were the main people for nomad, the clown , nyonya , primary school kid, last time policeman. Almost all of them were from my class, those jokers in my class.
Actually, all of them are from the 4A classes, most of them were from 4A2 :D Proud to have them as my classmates, they were so high on stage :D ,
The closing was the best and it became my highlight of this whole nomad.
The closing consist of Ketchup Dance. It was damn funny & nice. :D It is a flashmob. :D
The stage at the parade square, with my classmates on it, they dance the happiest although they are so tired after this two days already :D .
Kites by my class 's talented  Tang Brothers :D .
It was my last nomad in school. Two more years ahead will be the nomad 2014. I wish them the best :D .
Wondering will I support them that time :P


Samuel"s solo 
Dominic.