Click for me :D

Monday, July 2, 2012

AMKYT CHOIR

It has been days since I update this blog.
Yeah , Above all these words, is my Choir Family.
There are 42 of us, including me . Why is it called "AMKYTC" , as there are 2 schools to form this choir.
Yishun Town & Ang Mo Kio .
It has been weeks since I saw them . The days were short there, We bond together, sing together. It was a sad separation :P , but we were still in contact :P .
I miss those people at the same badge as me and 3 of those who are older than me, since they have stepped down, I dont really get to see them much.

Competition purpose was for the competition .
Yeah, we got a gold & the highest point throughout the whole international competition.

My Group , Vishnu (Given by Marcus) .
My Group, as Terina as the leader with 3 jokers . :D
I love them, really.

Yeah , made many new friends.
In order to make everything came true, we put in alot of effort & tolerate many scoldings & rehearsals. For me, it was. :P
Hope the non-trip choir will understand, :)