Click for me :D

Thursday, July 19, 2012

MELVIN'S 19TH BIRTHDAY CUM 11TH MONTHIVERSARY

Firstly, Is finally 19th July 2012 .
I have finally aged to 16 years old .
Today, I want to say :

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVIN TAN JUN KEONG ! 
He is 19 years old now. :P . Getting old isn't .
A Happy news was that he got his driving licence one day before his birthday :D
He passed his driving test on the age of 18, he was very happy about it :D .

I still cant get him a present. A proper one. Ohmygod.
Let's see what can I get for him later. I bet Junwen have already prepared a gift for him.
I do not know how to celebrate his birthday. Maybe a hug ? :P .
Let's see what will happen later.

It was another significant date for me :D .
We have been together for 11 months, Yeah, I shall be more bimbo about this, one more month to my very first anniversary. 
I dont know why, but I am loooking forward to that day : 19082012 ? :D
I think maybe it is because this is my first relationship that I have for so long, I believe I will have more anniversary. :D
I still remember my longest relationship was 4 years, but that was puppy love. :P .
I am a greedy girl indeed, I want something for this day :D . Hahaha .


Finally able to give him a gift, but he can guess it right from the start .
I don't expect him to do not know what it was. He said "Not bad" , I was happy :D
At least, that photo. I spent the most time editing it, Actually, the side photos means all his child to teens photo. and the middle was the photo I really like, the army photo.

Went to his house to eat his cute birthday cake :D
His mum was very kind to bring things back to eat , but I was damn full that time. :P
I want to bake some muffins for him .
HE DIDNT FORGET WHAT IS THE DAY NEXT MONTH :D , HAPPY TILL JUMP UP HIGH.

19 year old of mine, one of my wishes for you was : You can finally eat that bit of vegetables. :P