Click for me :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

Accomplish One !

I have finally started on one of my "before poly" wishes.

I went for a "Pool lesson cum Pool Playing" with Manfred . :P .
Hahhaa, He is too old for me, way too old. :P
When I am just a baby, he was already a teen :P 


Went to Kpool, actually it was with Crystal & Don, both of them do not want it. So yeah, the deal was off .
So randomly, ask one person , and he was free. So yeah :D .
Requested him to teach me & he is not a bad teacher at all. I can hit a ball into a pocket confident ally,
The way of hitting the ball with a cue stick too .
Just a few ways to remember, try not to open your arms so wide, stay close. 
Hold it lower, aim the center of the ball. 
Apparently, my aiming was the worst, and I cant hit straight at all , and I cant hit strong balls, I do not have the strength at all :P  .
He praise me for improving throughout the whole 1hr/. :P .
We had a few proper games after he teach me.
He told me he had not played this since last 10 years . 0.0
I only win one game out of dont know how many games we played. :P . I think it depends on pure luck :P

But, Now, I am able to play pooool. I am happy enough .
I am not in the standard to win anyone yet , definitely not my dearest :D
He is the last man that I could win against. :D
I hope I have a chance to play a casual game with Wen & Mel :P 
CASUAL ! :D