Click for me :D

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Is Unfair

I have nothing to say about this.
I do not want to complain at all, at least not to you all about this, but I think it is too much . 
He is just a teacher being put into our class, and I admit that was sometimes that I was irritated by his "life" lessons instead of what he need to teach , but I think it is aright as a teacher, he is allowed and encourage to teach other stuffs, it might benefits you somehow , like how he advice me to calm my eyes down so I can recover faster. 

As for his teaching, as long you all really ask him questions or listen to what he teach . Just pay attention , his lessons somehow make sense, or what you can do at least is to go home and start to read the textbook, is that hard. 
Now, you all want to get rid of him. Is really too much. 
If you all have a parent that is around his age, you will know that it is not easy to have a retired teacher at the age of 60+ to come teach all of us. there will be a necessary age gap , but you all should not treat him like that. 
I just hope you all could understand what are the consequences & put yourself into his shoes, how will you feel ? 
I just want to say what I want to say.