Click for me :D

Saturday, July 14, 2012

14TH JULY 2012

14072012 - When I became officially 16 years old :D
The only year . The first stepping stone of live.

Firstly, I thought my birthday will be a bad one because I had a bad start (12am) , It started with me & Daddy quarrelling. It was sad , really.
But, I am thankful to my cousin & Aunt , as they took time to come down to Esplanade (Sushi Tei)  to celebrate my advance birthday, My dad too . He was the one that host everything last night.
I was very late too , I got a scolding. :D
Ice-Cream (All flavours) 

Thanks SLOCC (Singapore Lyrical Opera Children Choir) 
They host the performance one day before my birthday . :D , Although it was not for me of coz, but I knew many awesome friends inside, like Zoey, Megan (Seanching) , Amelia, Chebee , and many more. I get to expose to many places and to many different people too. :D
I enjoy performing this perfomance alot , Dancing & Singing Glee with the ACS Barker Road's boys.
It was worth it. Dont wish to separate with Zoey . :D

Thirdly : Thanks for the people that remember my birthday especially my dearest Melvin & Haida.
Sharp 12 o'clock , sent me a birthday greeting. I was touched.
Melvin still time , count down and aim to be the first (As usual) . :P ,
"I am really thankful for your message :D , touched that you spent some effort on timing down :P"
He was the first to send me that and it surprised me :D
Haida was the second one, She sent me a song , in message form . A korean one :P .
As my 2 years seat-mate, I really love her as a friend so much . :D , She is always the best , really, :D
And the others that post on my wall too. Thank you so much .

Dear was the one that made me happy all the awhile,
Thank him for accompany me for all day long . He is the best , Love him max :)
His unromatic way of buying a gift for me became a fun way, It make me love him & my 16th Birthday present from him more :D
Went to Just-Asia to satisfy his needs :P , his craving before he book in .
I did not eat alot compare to the last time I ate JA . Maybe I become more feminine ? :P
After that, we went touring around Plaza Singapura to hunt for my present.
Went to Daiso at first , thought that there will be things that I could buy . and is only $2 for whatever you buy . Is to his advantage.
In the end, He get his discount for my birthday present which shocked me, I should eat the money hell out of him. "He is going to get it from me at his birthday" . :P
Went back to AMK .
He went and have his pooool session, while I hunt for human to accompany me .
Kenna came and pass me my birthday present from him .
Joel & Waihong precisely forgot my birthday when they were the one say that they will remember it for life. Ohwell :P
Went and eat Beancurd , and went back home to take a rest /

During the night time, I camp at Dear's house.
Touched when he bought me a cake back to his house, since I am at his house.
And he and Bryan sung me a birthday song. :D . Damn touched.
Cute Bryan was like, "Whose Birthday" . hahaha .
Love Mel & Bryan to the max. They are the best , make my day :D .
My Birthday cake from Mel <3



Yeah , Camp at his house till quite late , and in the end, :D
Countdown to my birth-day . Got to go .