Click for me :D

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

P.O.P

J K TAN S_________ , Finally Pass-ed out. :P
This morning was a struggling one for me. I have to wake up earlier than usual . Since, This day was my Dear's one of the most unforgettable moment, I will go down & support anyway :D
It happened at Marina Floating Platform.
Went there with Junwen. Was nearly late because I was lost. Saw many people wearing vey nice clothes. I did not know that it was an hour event only.

When it started, the entry song play.
That song , to me is a song that Junwen & Mel kept singing :D . "Wonder why we serve" , something like that. Quite meaningful lyrics, followed by the re-entry which was what Melvin was waiting for, and what I am waiting for too because they are going to throw their caps up high & pop lo :D
I like their roars . It was funny & interesting at the same time. :D

After everything, Junwen & I went down (By jumping down the chairs) to meet Melvin .
The whole going down event is to take photo and fetch the soldier. :D Fetch Melvin off the place with Junwen. He alight first as he needs his sleeps :D.
Went to Melvin's house to sleep too , with air-con , super shiok . :P .
Actually, the feeling of sleeping beside Dear is fabulous, it seems like we are married that kind of feeeling :P
Some photos. Just some :P


I think it was an meaningful morning to me :D