Click for me :D

Friday, July 20, 2012

Gather back to us.

On the same day as Mel's Bday,
I was on my way to hunt for presents , I have noone to accompany with at first , until I called Dyana.
She say she have the time to accompany me to Yishun :D .
So, we went to Yishun .

At first , we went hunting for photo frame , a photo frame that suit the photo that I have edited .
So, we went level by level, went to the same shop all over again, even the boss of that shop was saying that we have became a frequent customer in just one day :P

Dyana bought my birthday present - A handphone pouch (At the same shop) .
It was a nice handphone pouch, I have return to the days where I like to wear things that will hang around.
Those things ensure me not to lose my things. :P
I desperately need a new wallet, Ohmygod, I am in love with Dy's KATE SPADE red wallet.
Damn nice, she say she want to change to a new one, she is getting sick of the kate spade wallet, ohmygod, do you know how much is that wallet. Meow ! I need my 4 months pay just to buy that !
I was thick-skinned enough to say that if you do not want this anymore, dont throw to the dustbin, throw to me. :P
Desperate me :D

Print the photo at North Point.
I didnt know that it was 5R , alright, so I thought that the frame is wrongly bought. :P
In the end. the frame was able to stand vertically and horizontally. I was surprised :P
Went up the same shop to wrap the present for Melvin :P

After everything, Dyana treat me to a lunch - A Sakae Sushi Buffet :D .
Super lucky me :D , It was a double present, we chat and eat , take as many sushi plates as possible. Ohmygod. I was having a huge appetite, I know I am fat , will trim myself down sooon :P
But the lovely session with Dyana was fun. I love her , that sensitive girl :D

My teeth improve alot & it loooooked damn white here :P 

SAKAE SUSHI BUFFET :D