Click for me :D

Friday, July 13, 2012

Gardens at the Bay

Yeah, Finally get to see Dear during his block leave. 
I miss him :D .
I lost my card. -.-, again.

Yesterday, I thought nothing will happens actually, maybe arcade all day long until Melvin 'kidnap" me. 
I really do not know where am I going that time, when Mel say that he says he want to take Mrt, and he didnt tell anything at all. 
I felt like I am being kidnapped & he made a phone call , I asked who is it, he said that he have a new girlfriend in army , In S Comp. Okay . :P 

In the end, we alight at Marina Bay, so my guessing was quite obvious, should be getting it right & he finally smile :D 
Me & Melvin have a tour guide for free , which will be the person that is working there still :P 
Jiaqing Lim (Justin) . That tall guy , yeah :D 
We went and tour around the place for free . 
Heard that the entrance fees is not cheap at all :P.
Spamming photographs time , at those kind of 5 stars venue, Isn't the best to take photo, I will never know when will I be back there. :P