Click for me :D

Friday, July 6, 2012

画皮 II .

Painted Skin 2


I like this show surprisingly , Thanks to dear that brought me along to watch this with him .
At first , I was interested to watch it because firstly, one of the main cast is Vicki Zhao. I love her shows ever since I was born (Maybe) , because her first drama that I watched was "环珠格格", she was acting one of the main cast too, & it was my favourite character because of her character & cheerfulness, 小燕子.



I watched most of her shows, but I love her main cast's movie. When she was one of the main cast. She is a very good actress. Heard that she is famous in China. :D , 
She is very pretty :D 

Somehow, to me.
Painted Skin 2 was not very linked to Painted Skin 1 .
Only a slight linked, like from the start, they will intro to you who is the demon & why does she escape from her punishment & how she got the punishment.
But in the movie, there are some very "erotic" scenes . I like her alot. Even in this character.
Her love & mindset is strong. My only China idol hahahahah .

I will rate this movie as 4/5 .
It worth the money to watch, Maybe that is because I am quite interested in watching those 古代 shows,
Vicki Zhao suit the character, those 古代 character. :D
Slight spoiler to those people that want to watch . :D . I like it alot. Really. :D
Although there are some scene , I really think is quite fake, but other than that , others are nice to watch :D .