Click for me :D

Friday, August 10, 2012

Great Motivation Starter.


I have finally ran for 2km :D .
I have started to run in the stadium , and it was really a running/jogging session .
& I cant do it without my dearest trainer going to be , Dyana . She is the best in this kind of stuffs, & of coz she is the best for motivating me & she is one of the example that I want to be one day - slim thighs, flat tummy . :P .
She really taught me well & motivate me alot in this one day :D
Just one day, she motivated me to run for more than 1.6km, so in the end, I ran for 4 round continuously, when I wanted to stop jogging, she want me to walk for one more round, and while walking, she promise me that it will be a last round after this walk.
 I love running with her . As, she was running/jogging the same pace as me always :D
I have never stop jogging for that 4 rounds and she did not leave me or pace up :D

After running , she want me to do some abs exercises/warm ups, since both our body were warm-ed up :D
So. we did three sets of everything, like sit ups, bridge(planking), stretching of our tummy & scissors.
It were super shiok :D . I swear. :D .
I love the feeling after everything was done.
We went swimming straight, she have a total good figure. *jealous much* 
Slack there like we were in a jacuzzi :D , for a half an hour :D

Went to have our dinner at Yoshinoya at Bishan .
& took neoprints at AMK :D .
We took many crazy photos before she have her dinner at somewhere high class :D
Teehee, It was super fun with her. & I think I'll run with her every sunday & I will run twice in the weekdays. Every night. And do some abs exercise, because of my tummy & thighs. , I should work hard & spend more time for this :D , YEAH :D