Click for me :D

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Back to Normal

Hello, I'm back again .
I think I have lost readers, (Do I have readers at the very first place ?) :P

Yeah, I'm back to the society.
Following what other seniors do in my school. :P , I tend to follow their advices. & turn out to be have a good starting :D

Busy week, recently.
I have to force myself to wake up to exercise :P , Really. No joke.
I have been running since the last 2 days, Hey, it is a miracle, I bother to even run :O
But hardwork paid off, weight is getting lighter ! YEAH!!! 
Of coz, not only exercising, I've been working on my diet. I have not been eating so much recently. :D
Sometimes, I will lose control & overate for 40-100 over calories. CRAZY MAN .
More calories, more work done. I am a very lazy person, so I will used the easy way out :D , So, I will save myself from this by controlling my calories, it had been 2 days , It goes well.
Let's see whether it can maintain for at least one week ? :D I think I am able to.

My studies are one of the problem now. It is always is :D
Priority falls on DIET & STUDIES now. So, you will see my blog posts will be mostly on study study study, diet diet diet. :D
Seeing some motivations stories & I will improve myself, I promise myself.
Going to a new place with the new me & the improved me.
If my looks change, my studies will need to improve too. This is my current value in me :D
Both studies & looks need to be improved before I graduate from my school .
Parents are supporting me, They will support me with all my clothes & shoes.
Cant wait to slim down :P , so I can have all my shopping stuffs :D <333

One of the successful stories & changes. 
This is the best I see for this week. 
Such a big change ! Before & After. :D , 17 years old & 19 years old. 
SUPER CHIO CAN :D , 
I am jealous of this change therefore to prove to myself that I could do it . There will be something working in me . I cant let go of this photo :D 
I think I have many more photos of successful stories every blog post :P .

I cant work during weekend, Super weak in my time management. 
Wait till I am strong in it, then I will go out and consider working. I need money :D $$$