Click for me :D

Sunday, March 4, 2012

SLO Audition

Yeah , first thing first , My stress time about choir is over.
I will only received the results next week. 
Okay, today goes like that . 

Met Sam & Kedi (The two SLs) at Bugis . 
And they want to drink Starbucks. So, accompanied them . I spend $6+ on starbucks too. 
Than, we started walking there. 
Walk quite a long way , and we finally reached . 
Is quite an ulu place. And it looked so run down. And we are sharing it with the Indians people. 
I dont want to be racist . 

So reached there, we are nervous. 
I am worst . I know that high chance I cannot go in one. 
I am stuck between those two correct pitch guys. One got music background and is our Student conductor even. One is Bass SL . :( 

In there, is super different from the outside. 
It seems like America Idol's audition . 4 judges infront, and I will be infront with the stand. Piano behind me. 
Sam sung in tune , I sung without the piano playing, Kedi , Expected good things from him, he say he is going to youth choir. COOL RIGHT . 

So, The room damn cool , you can hear your own voice vibrating. 
I am nervous, my second note, already very staggered . 

I cant side read , :( 
Nevermind, I will not go in one :( 

But it was a good and cool experience .