Click for me :D

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"WOMAN IN BLACK"

RATING : 8.5/10 STARS
Is damn scary.
It is a horror movie. The lead actor is Daniel Redcliff . HE IS HARRY POTTER :D

I encourage those people that love horror movies so much to watch this.
It met those crazy scary scene that I do not want to expect it .
Totally suit those crazy scary moments that a horror movie should have.

It have the similar story plotting as Haunting in the Connecticut.
Is about the curse about children that saw a woman in black. They will die voluntarily.
And Daniel that act as ______ , and went to the mansion on his own and found out all those sad things that happened to this mansion .
After he found out, he want to help the parent there to find their child.
Is damn scary ! I kept jumping up in my own sit. I nearly want to shout at some scene.

TOTALLY NICE. GO WATCH GO WATCH :D
(I do not dare to show you all the gifs, all got the part that I am scared of .) . Hahha.