Click for me :D

Saturday, March 17, 2012

3/16/2012

Today was a damn random day .
It started with errands from my parents once I woke up. I slept quite late last night, I woke up at 11+ .
I need to rush to YokHui's house to do the recording for Miss Chung before Monday. In the end, I can't do anything at all. I can't sing infront of so many people.
I just skip the whole of today's recording and went and do my errands.
After that, I want to meet Mel .

Went off from Yokhui's house with Weiting .
I need to rush off to meet Melvin, so travel straight from there :) .
Went to arcade with Weiting , Saw Melvin playing textris double performance with Sebastian. Kenneth W was watching. :D
Played basketball. With Brandon's help . I managed to get into 4th round with my pooor results :D
Then, play with Melvin & Kenneth. Lose to those 2. One is a game freak. he can play every games that he want to play in the arcade.

After that , went to VL .
Played the BeatMania , Drums , Pop&music & JUBEAT .
Weiting tried out the guitar freaks. I just cant do it :D But she is getting used to the keys already .
JUBEAT COST $2 :(
Melvin improved in his jubeats skills. Managed to get B for level 8 songs :)

After that, Sit Kenneth's car :D.
HIS CAR IS A FAMILY CAR. DAMN COOL RIGHT. DAMN TALL & BIG :P
This was my first time sitting his car :D
I want to have my own car when I am in poly ! 
I want to drive my car to anywhere. :D , I want to be my own driver. 


Drove to his house and realised his house is so near to my house. 0.0
Then, we walk around Bishan Park.
Seeing Melvin & Kenneth play is like they searching for their childhood.
My Bishan Park had changed to a place that it is so different. MY CHILDHOOD PLAYGROUND HAD CHANGED TOTALLY. :( . No Swings toooo :( .
But it had change to many climbing playgrounds area.
I looked like a tomboy today. Hahah .
They were trying out pull up everytime. Funny :D
Kenneth is stronger than Melvin. It is naturally :D , MELVIN IS GOOD AT SITUPS. I AM SUPER PEIFU FOR THAT ALRIGHT.
DAMN FUNNY SESSION WITH THEM :D

After that, Kenneth drive us to Thomson Plaza to eat :D
I ate Japanese set , with WEITING .

After that, decided to watch "WOMAN IN BLACK" .
It is a Horror show.
More about the movie later :D
I watched with Kenneth & Melvin. I keep jumping and jumping. Moving around tooo :D

OVERALL. I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN CAR.
AND I WANT TO GO OUT WITH MELVIN & KENNETH SOOON :D .

2 MORE DAYS TO OUR 7TH MONTH . I CAN'T WAIT :D