Click for me :D

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A trip down to TOWN

Went down to Town area yesterday evening. 
Went to Library to study with Haida yesterday, studied less than 2 hours, Brandon came and asked me whether do I want to go down to town area for a short window shopping. 
I was interested in it, so I went with him. I want to know what clothes to buy as I am running out of "nice" clothes to wear. No matter what, I still have to admit that I am still a girl that want to become pretty. 

Went town and have a good decision to call Charmaine Lim out. 
Her fashion sense and fashion icons knowledge that she could memorise were totally marvellous. 
Just by going shopping with her, you will know that she spend every money of hers in clothes, shoes, everything that is on her body right now. 
She could just buy a pair of shoes that cost $100 over. (Branded of course) . 
I could never be like her, I love her fashion knowledge, but I will never want to spend every single money on my body. I could just go down to cheap store and buy while she will go to "TopShop" to buy. 
I rather go "Forever 21" . "New-look"'s stuffs are nice. But in order to wear them and look nice, I need to cut down my fats. 
I think I am going to do it one day. Starting from today ? 
I really want my thighs to become smaller. SICKENING . No clothes look good on me with the gigantic thighs on me. 
I can't wear anything transparent too, although it suit me, I JUST HAVE THAT TUMMY. 
Ohhhmmyyygooood. Just slim down already !!! 

Yupp, today, I will be going to library to study for another 3 hours. 
TOMORROW IS CHOIR AND MARCH HOLIDAYS ENDED. 
ALL FOR THE BEST FOR MY CHOIR. 
TOMORROW IS OUR 7TH MONTH , & I NEED TO BE IN CHOIR, But I know that Melvin dear will understand :) , 
Advanced notice. :)