Click for me :D

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meryl Advance Birthday Party :D


Today was Meryl's Advance Birthday Party :D
AT the Khatib nearby park , I forgotten what is it called :O
She have her party at the open space near to the prawning area and the catch small fishes area :D

At first , When me and Mx went there, I thought we were lost because the arrangement of the tables looked like a malay wedding. Just that the balloons gave us some clues. :P
Went in and saw her mum .
Meryl looked damn pretty with the dress . Just that she ahh . :P

When we reached there, the food was not even ready for us yet . Only the drinks.
We wait for awhile and I ate alot. There were the usual buffet food :) Beehoon and some others. I like the otahs.

Yeah , Follow by Jiaen , RuiHui & Adam .
I dont expect to be as chio as RuiHui :P
Yeah , that all I will say , I machiam their sister. :D

Meryl's Birthday Present


She looked like the total "photocopy" from her mum 
Her gigantic big cake :D 

Wonderful lunch with them :D 
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY DAUGHTER :D. 
I LIKE THE CAKE , OMG.